Very Berry Pancakes
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 jar of Dillman Farm Very Berry Preserves
- 1 cup of Blueberries
- 1 cup of Red Raspberries
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Mix together the pancake mix, eggs, and milk.
- Fold in the Very Berry Preserves a little at a time.
- Once the preserves are mixed in, add the blueberries to the mix.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and cook pancakes in butter until both sides are done.
- Serve with fresh blueberries and raspberries on the side and Very Berry Preserves over the pancakes.
Tried this recipe? Take a picture and tag us on social media for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card!