4th of July Taco Dip
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 20 oz grape tomatoes
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 1 can of olives
- 1 jar of Dillman Farm Fire Roasted Red Pepper Salsa (mild or medium)
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 1 package of shredded lettuce
- Ground beef in a large pan over medium-high heat. Once browned, drain grease and add taco seasoning. Stir for 2-4 minutes or until seasoning is absorbed.
- Add ground beef to a large baking dish. Let cool in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Layer salsa, shredded lettuce, sour cream, shredded cheese, olives, and cherry tomatoes.
Tried this recipe? Take a picture and tag us on social media for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card!