Summer Salad with Horseradish Mustard
- 2 tbsp Dillman Farm Horseradish Mustard
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch of fresh spinach
- 1 cup of chopped carrots
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/4 onion (cooked in the skillet)
- 1/2 red pepper (cooked in the skillet)
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Chop onion and red pepper and cook in a tablespoon of olive oil in the skillet until softened.
- Combine spinach, carrots, onion, red pepper horseradish mustard olive oil and salt and pepper in a bowl with a lid.
- Shake generously until ingredients are thoroughly mixed together.
- Top with feta cheese crumbles and avocado. Serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Take a picture and tag us on social media for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card!