- 2 eggplants, cut lengthwise into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 10 oz ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups of Dillman Farm Marinara Sauce (or any of your favorite Dillman Farm pasta sauce)
- 1 oz parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425F. Salt eggplant slices on both sides and rub with 3 tbsp olive oil. Place on a baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir together ricotta, chopped basil, pepper, 3 tbsp olive oil, and remaining salt.
- Place approximately 1 tbsp of the ricotta mixture on each eggplant slice and roll up from short end.
- Bake until sauce is bubbling, 15-20 minutes. Serve with shaved Parmesan and chopped basil.
Tried this recipe? Take a picture and tag us on social media for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card!