- 12 oven ready lasagna noodles
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 chopped zucchini
- 12 oz spinach
- 2 jars of Dillman Farm Marinara Sauce (or any of your favorite Dillman Farm pasta sauce)
- 2 14 oz extra firm packets of tofu, pressed and drained
- 10 oz roasted garlic hummus
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Heat oil over medium to high heat in a large skillet. Saute zucchini and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper. Add in spinach and cook until wilted.
- Drain and press tofu and then place in a large bowl. Crumble with your hand and then add hummus, nutritional yeast, basil, salt and garlic powder. Stir together until the mixture resembles ricotta.
- Place 1.5 cups of marinara in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Top with 4 noodles. Add half of the ricotta mixture and half of the vegetable mixture. Then top with another 1.5 cups of marinara. Repeat the noodles, tofu mixture, and vegetable mixture. Top with one last layer of noodles and the remaining marinara sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 min.
Tried this recipe? Take a picture and tag us on social media for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card!