- 1 package of brownie mix
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/4 jar of Dillman Farm Preserves
- Preheat the oven to the temperature indicated on the brownie mix.
- Line a 9x13 in pan with foil, then grease the foil.
- Prepare the brownie mix as indicated on the box..
- Spread the brownie batter evenly in the pan..
- Mix cream cheese, egg, sugar until smooth.
- Dollop the cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie batter.
- Use a spatula to evenly spread the cream cheese over the brownie mixture.
- In a separate bowl, stir preserves until loosened up.
- Dollop preserves onto cheesecake layer. Swirl with a knife or skewer.
- Bake according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Brownies are done when a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool the pan of brownies, then place in the refrigerator for 2-4 hrs.
- Pull brownies out by the foil to make cutting easier. Serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Take a picture and tag us on social media for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card!