- 1 refrigerated pie pastry
- 3 large apples
- 1/4 cup Dillman Farm Apple Butter
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons apple pie spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Toss apples with apple butter in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, sugar, pie spice and cinnamon; add to apple mixture and toss to coat. Transfer to crust.
- n a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, brown sugar, pie spice and cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add walnuts; sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 375° for 45-50 minutes or topping is golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
Tried this recipe? Take a picture and tag us on social media for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card!