- 1 large apple, sliced
- 1/2 cup of Dutch Apple Preserves
- 1 Puff Pastry
- Sliced almonds (optional)
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Powdered Sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread preserves down the middle of the puff pastry lengthwise, place apples on top of preserves, and fold the pastry over.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve topped with sliced almonds, cinnamon, powdered sugar, or any other desired topping.
Tried this recipe? Take a picture and tag us on social media for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card!