Berry and Cream Cheese Puff Pastries
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese
- 3 tbsp of milk
- 1 1/3 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 box of puff pastries
- 1 jar of Dillman Farm Blueberry Preserves
- Fresh Blueberries (optional)
- Blend the cream cheese and 1/3 cup of powdered sugar until smooth, put aside.
- Whisk together the milk and 1 cup of powdered sugar to make the icing, set aside.
- Thaw puff pastries on a sheet.
- Cut the puff pastries into even squares.
- Spread cream cheese mixture and a scoop of preserves on each pastry square.
- If desired, add fresh blueberries to each pastry.
- Pinch two corners of pastry together.
- Bake according to puff pastry box instructions.
- Let Cool.
- Drizzle with icing and enjoy.