Barbecue Chicken Bacon Pizza
- 1 package of pizza dough (we used Pillsbury)
- 1 package of Bacon Bits
- 1 package of chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 jar of Dillman Farm Barbecue Sauce (we used Kansas City Barbecue Sauce)
- Set oven to 350.
- Roll out pizza dough on a pan.
- Cook the pizza dough for 10 minutes. Take the pizza dough out of the oven.
- Spread the barbecue sauce onto the cooked pizza dough. Add the cheese, bacon bits, and chicken.
- Cook the pizza for another 5-10 minutes or until the crust is light brown.
- Take out of the oven and enjoy!.
Tried this recipe? Take a picture and tag us on social media for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card!