Ingredients:• 4 cups bread flour
• 2 cups warm water
• 2 tsp active yeast (1 packet)
• 2 tsp salt
• 1 tsp sugar
• 1 tsp dry milk powder
• 2 tbsp olive oil (and more for sprinkling)
• 8 oz shredded brick cheese
• 8 oz shredded mozzarella
• 2 cups Dillman Farm Fire Roasted Red Pepper Marinara
• Handful of fresh basil for garnish
Instructions:1. Mix together water and active yeast. Let sit for 10 minutes or until you begin to see it froth.
2. In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients together then add your water/yeast mixture. Using a spatula, mix together until a rough dough begins to form. Sprinkle with olive oil and cover with a damp cloth or plastic wrap and let rise in the fridge for 18-24 hours.
3. After first rise, take out of fridge and deflate dough by punching in the center. Gently grab an edge of the dough and start folding toward center, rotating the bowl as you fold. After the dough’s edges are folded into it’s center, flip dough completely over so that the folded side is facing down. Cover again, put back in the fridge, and let rise for 3-4 hours.
4. After second rise, oil a 9x13 metal pan with olive oil and place dough in pan. Gently dimple and stretch dough until it fills the pan.
5. Parbake at 425 for 15 minutes or until dough starts to tan.
6. Take out of oven and top with cheese, sprinkling a good amount on the edges. You can use any toppings you’d like as well. Then, spoon Dillman Farm Fire Roasted Red Pepper Marinara diagonally across cheese. Bake for another 20 minutes. Take out of oven and sprinkle with fresh basil. Enjoy!