Orange Cranberry Muffins
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 jar Dillman Farm Orange Cranberry Marmalade
- 2 oranges for orange zest
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt until it is well mixed.
- Add in eggs and sugar.
- Add in butter and vegetable oil. Mix until it is well combined.
- Whisk in the buttermilk, vanilla extract, almond extract, and the orange zest from one of the oranges.
- Slowly, fold in the Orange Cranberry Marmalade and gently mix the marmalade into the mixture.
- Fill the cupcake liners to about 3/4 of the way full.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until edges are slightly brown.
- When the muffins are done, top with zest from the other orange.
- Enjoy the muffins!
Tried this recipe? Take a picture and tag us on social media for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card!