- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 5 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup butter
- 1 jar of Dillman Farm Pumpkin Butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream 1/2 a cup of butter and the brown sugar.
- Add in the Pumpkin Butter and the eggs.
- Slowly add in the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and ginger.
- When everything is mixed together, add in the walnuts.
- Drop a teaspoon of the dough onto a un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Let the cookies cool.
- While the cookies are cooling, mix together the rest of the butter, powdered sugar.
- Add in milk until you get the right consistency for the icing.
- When the cookies are cool, put icing on each cookie.
- Sprinkle the cookies with cinnamon, if desired.
Tried this recipe? Take a picture and tag us on social media for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card!