Apple Butter Bread
- 1 1/2 cup Dillman Farm Apple Butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine melted
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Stir in 3/4 cup apple butter, apple juice, margarine and egg.
- Fold in raisins and walnuts.
- Grease and flour loaf pan.
- Pour half the batter into pan. Gently place remaining 3/4 cup apple butter over batter. Pour in remaining batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 65-75 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched in center.
- Cool 15 minutes before removing from pan and continue to cool on rack.
Tried this recipe? Take a picture and tag us on social media for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card!